Lean Six Sigma
Design For Lean Six Sigma
- Consulting & Facilitation
Since 2002, Adrian Technologies has assisted clients with their continuous improvement needs. Our experienced and capable team offers expertise in the following areas:
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment and Certification
- Client-site consulting and facilitation in Lean Six Sigma, Design for Lean Six Sigma (DFLSS) and other tools to include SPC, DOE, MSA, FMEA, Quality Functional Deployment, Kano Analysis, 3P, DFM, and DFA.
- Lean Six Sigma project mentoring and consulting
- Pre-acquisition business assessments
- Value Stream Mapping and Analysis, Kaizen, and Product Development Kaizen events
- On-call project consulting
- Data analysis, survey construction and other consulting support
Lean Six Sigma Executive Overview, a 4 hour session for launching the rollout. It includes the President, CEO, all direct reports, and any other key individuals who may be considered an owner of the Lean/Six Sigma deployment process. The purpose of this session is to motivate, align, and mobilize the executive team to a unified effort.
Lean Six Sigma Champion Training, a 2.5 day session followed by 2.5 days of hands on Value Stream Mapping and Analysis for those who will become deployment and project champions. In addition to more in-depth knowledge about Lean Six Sigma, this session emphasizes the roles and responsibilities of Champions and provides real life Lean Six Sigma experience.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training, a 1 week session for those who will be working on projects part-time. This course covers the basic lean six sigma methodologies, facilitation skills, and Kaizen event management. This session is designed to flow like an actual Kaizen event and places students on competing teams that must use lean six sigma tools to deliver the right product, at the right time, at the right cost.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, a 3 week program (one week per month) for project executioners. This course provides more in-depth knowledge about lean six sigma and facilitation tools. It is designed to provide a collaborative teamwork environment as the students work to solve the course challenges and begin their journey to become motivated change agents.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (MBB) Training/Consulting, a 7 day program beyond Black Belt training for those who will become internal trainers, coaches, and mentors.